Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Initial Thoughts

In an attempt to compile, summarize, and make use of a variety of problem solving techniques and approaches, I have begun two simultaneous approaches. The first is a blog where I hope to document the process of creating a website devoted to technical problem solving. By documenting the process, I will hopefully be able to mine some useful information about the process. Also I suppose it will be used to track changes in my thoughts and the process over time and help me to find my way. As I have written on the website, this is in itself a problem solution and may be useful to others (and myself) in observing (reviewing) the process.

Today I created the website http://sites.google.com/site/technicalproblemsolving/ and posted some introductory comments. Pretty soon I need to establish an outline of the subjects I intend to cover. As is obvious by this item, I also created this blog.

No comments: